Monday, January 16, 2012

Toni Braxton Hospitalized

As some of you may know that singer Toni Braxton was hospitalized in Los Agneles due to her lupus flare up.  But don't worry people, she is okay. She is finally home and is recuperating with the support from her family, friends, and her fans.

"I wanted to say thanks to all my fans for their support, as I have been experiencing some flare ups with my lupus, which has me in the hospital for a few days," Toni spoke out.

The Hip Show would like to inform Toni Braxon that we are thinking about her and definitely have our support for her.  We also will have our support for her family.  She is soo loved by everybody.

With that not, The Hip Show would like to give her a special shout out.........."Keep up the amazing work in your career, and you are always in our hearts.  You are always welcome to our show."

No comments:

Post a Comment